Thursday, March 18, 2010

Buzzin'



Although somewhat intoxicated, I feel like I can properly discuss my feelings right now. Also, despite the fact that these letters seem jumbled and unreadable, I have a pretty decent hold on my thoughts and emotions. So, first of all, I'd just like to say: FUCK YES. Pardon my French, but Vinit and I are getting shit done here. This is what it's like to accomplish goals, and I have to say... it feels damn good. After a celebratory Bud Light, morale is high at the Robvin Hood estate. (Yeah, I have little idea what that means either). 

I'm not exactly sure how many people are following us, and frankly, I could care less. It's not that I don't care about our readers, but that's not the reason behind this blog. Popularity is insignificant. I believe that when we work hard, good things will come our way. Vinit's hitting those 3rd stack weights of 55 lbs. and up (joining the big dogs), and I'm at my lowest weight this year (185.7). Feels good... man.

This post doesn't really have a theme, motif, or even any useful advice (mostly because I'm drunk). In all seriousness though, don't give up. That's all I have for you right now. Just don't give up. We all have dreams, some of them more attainable than the others. It's whether or not we back down that truly shows our manliness (or womanliness) and dedication. Lift up your head, feel proud, and strive to accomplish whatever it is you seek. Five minutes ago, I felt like binging. Right now, I'm in control, focused, and ready for anything.

Join me.


Always your friend,
- Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment