Sunday, March 7, 2010

Home Stretch



Hi, everyone. It's been a while since we last saw each other. I hope you've been working hard, as opposed to hardly working. For me, it's getting down to crunch-time. Unofficial was this Friday and for those of you unfamiliar with the holiday, let's just say it's the University of Illinois's biggest shit show of the year... and, yes, I did take several dumps (not to mention vomiting and passing out by four in the afternoon).

Nevertheless, spring break is less than two weeks away and I am heartily looking forward to it. I have to remember not to slack off, even though it's almost here. Not only that, but I have to make sure not to slack off during it as well. I've already had several fantasies about overeating and baking/cooking in general. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep it under control and not act like a complete walrus. Vinit and I are planning several activities for our week off that will hopefully motivate you and make the site a little stronger. We'll try out a local gym with a 7-day free pass, take part in some body fat testing, and finally, provide some pictures outlining our progress so far. Unfortunately, they're going to have to be non-nudes... (but shoot us an e-mail for a special copy.)

Overall, I think both of us are satisfied with the progress we've made. It was a bumpy road, definitely not easy, but we've come pretty far and it's starting to show. Keep your heads up and stay on the straight line (not that there's anything wrong with being homosexual, but you get my point). It's very important to finish strong, no matter how you started or where you're ending up. Don't slack off just because you're ALMOST there...

...because ALMOST doesn't count.

Good luck,
- Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment