Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sweatin' the Small Stuff (Literally)


Yeah... you guessed it. I'm struggling. 

And when I say "struggling," I mean over-analyzing the crap out of little shit and taking massive dumps after going on breakfast food binging sprees. Pardon the potty mouth, but it's really starting to irritate me AND my bowels (last one, I swear). It happens time and time again: sweatin' the small stuff. Blowing things out of proportion is just what I do. To think, spring break is a mere week away and here I am, thinking about the possibility of indulging in several boxes of Oatmeal Creme Pies and an entire loaf of Irish soda bread. 

The weather's getting nicer, I'm getting my schoolwork done, but something keeps bothering me in the back of my head. Before, I thought getting girls involved in my life would solve all my problems. Unfortunately, I've unleashed a whole new realm of stress and sexual temptation; it doesn't help that I'm restricting masturbation (what is this? Day 26?). For all I know, the problems could mean nothing. Then again, they could mean something. Ignorance is bliss... if that's the case, shouldn't I be happy?

Screw it. Really. I shouldn't have to deal with this kind of bullshit. I've got goals to accomplish and minor details shouldn't get in the way. I'm sorry for being redundant, but these are the kind of problems that mess with my psyche on a daily basis. It's over. I've decided. I'm going to fix this problem. My mouth has been kept closed for a long time and I've kept my worries inside. Relationships are founded on trust and honesty. That's why I'm going to be straightforward. No bullshit, and more importantly, no massive binge shits.

With love,
-Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment