Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lucy, You've Got Some Splaining to Do

Now, I don't like the idea of having to explain something after I write it. But it's been brought to my attention that the last couple of posts I wrote were kind of "down." The last was about a death. Nuff said. The "fantastic" one was about not death. So, it wasn't meant to be sad or down. I like to think out loud when I write. And I like to write like I'm talking. I'm also not the greatest writer so I guess the sarcasm I tried using wasn't very effective. In terms of an analogy one might say it was more of a "shit on your face" rather than a mellow golden shower.

I believe that, as things with minds, people should generally think. The best way I do that is by questioning. And I ask you to do the same. Why are you here? Do you get off on the words of two youngins who really don't know much about life? Or are you looking for something more than just an erotic read? Either way, you've come to the write place, but what you get out of it when you leave will be something entirely different (minus an erection or two).

Now, I'm not going to explain the rest of what I was trying to get out of that post (mostly because you can probably think of something better), so.. yeah.

Peace,
Vin

  

No comments:

Post a Comment