Thursday, February 25, 2010

Music Make You Lose Control



Ever get that to that breaking point where all you want to do is just throw on those headphones and let the mp3 do all the thinking for you? Or how about this: ever listened to a song and then get pumped for whatever it is that you have to do next? Music for some reason, dictates my emotions. I probably go through way too many throughout a day to call myself a guy, but as soon as I get my iPod going, I'm in a good mood and ready for whatever's next.

It's weird that something like music can make me happy. It's pleasing, generally agreeable, is ready for action whenever I want some, and I all have to do is push a button to turn it on. I guess it really isn't that surprising. This post doesn't really have a moral lesson or anything, but it's just something to ponder. For a class, I was required to take a self assessment exercise. At one point, I was asked what gives me energy. The first thing that came to mind was music. Of course, friends and family were on the list, but it was interesting that something so intangible has had such deep impact on my penis. Yes, it was necessary. We can't get too carried away with philosophical ideas and the like. People can't achieve great bodies, and have great minds. So next time you turn on your ipod, don't bother thinking. Enjoy your self prescribed intoxication.

Peace,
Vin

No comments:

Post a Comment