Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Quick Fix



One slip up wouldn't hurt... I just got my ass kicked on that last exam. I just need to get my mind off of life right now. I deserve it. I won't do it after today no matter what. I'll eat my way out of this depression and then I'll get right back on track. It’s easy. It’s a quick fix to my quick fix…Thoughts like those are what put me in the “fix” I’m in right now (heheh…).

There are a couple of directions I can go from here. I can say, “Hey you’re right, this is just one of those ‘bumps’ in your road to victory, just get it over with and move on.” Or I can say, “Hey you! Little kittens die every time you bring out your little kitten (heheh…).” Honestly, I had every intention of going with the latter, since it’s the mantra I currently follow (53 days and counting :D), but why?

People have tried teaching me lessons before and it never changed a thing. Why should it for whoever bothers reading this? It won’t. Learn yourself. Satisfy that quick fix; you’ll learn some day what it means to take the road less traveled.

Happy fixing,
Vin

An aside: Stay tuned for more features like: Sounds for your ear's content, more posts for your heart's content, and pictures of us for your.. well we know what you want. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment