Monday, February 15, 2010

Word Can't Express..

On my walk through winter Alaska back from a run, I thought to myself how I would word this first post of mine. Unlike Rob, I just can't seem to grasp the nuances that distinguish a good writer from me. How does one squeeze in sarcasm, metaphor, irony and penis between all those tightly packed words?

But alas, the thought of working to make myself better tires and depresses me. On to more interesting topics like the amount of sweat and other delicious bodily juices caked onto my armpits and testicles.

Speaking of testicles, today's workout consisted of a 5 minute warmup run on a treadmill, a 5 minute stretching, and 20 minutes of narrow escapes from collapsing lungs. What's funny is that just this past fall I had partaken in a half marathon and actually finished it alive. This may be my first time to run since then, but I guess this is what this blog is about. To actually get up off our asses and do something worth doing.

That and cake batter protein shakes. Mmm. cake batter..

Peace,
Vin

No comments:

Post a Comment